Yesterday, July 20, 2020, FHSAA held a Board of Directors Meeting where they decided to keep the upcoming Fall sports season to continue with a regular start date of July 27th. All though the start date has been kept at July 27th schools and local communities have the option of not participating on the July 27th. With that being said Orange County Public Schools has postponed all Fall Sports for OCPS schools. School openings being pushed back and the situation being very fluid its in our Sports best interest to postpone sporting seasons.
With the postponement these sports are still able condition in the meantime. IF you are interested or know someone who is interested in participating in a fall sport please email the head coach to keep in contact.
* Bowling (Boys and Girls) – Any students that are interested in participating in bowling, you can contact Coach Dana Richardson at Dana.Richardson@ocps.net or Coach Rufus Redding at Rufus.Redding@ocps.net . Tryouts and details to follow.
* Cheerleading (junior varsity and varsity) – Please contact Coach White if you are interested in participating in cheerleading. You can email her at Trilauni.White@ocps.net. We will update tryout information at a later date.
* Cross Country – If you are interested in running cross country at Jones, contact Coach Roundtree at Lakisha.Roundtree@ocps.net. Tryout information will be updated.
* Football (Freshmen, Junior Varsity and Varsity) – Any students that are interested in playing freshmen, junior varsity and varsity football, please email Coach Williams at Elijah.Williams@ocps.net. Tryouts and details to follow.
* Golf (Boys and Girls) – If you interested in playing golf, please contact Coach Nemec at Drew.email@example.com We will update tryout information at a later date..
* Swimming (Boys and Girls) – Please contact Coach Ricklick if you have an interest in participating in swimming. You can reach Coach Ricklick at David.Ricklick@ocps.net. Details to come soon.
* Girls Volleyball (Freshmen, Junior Varsity and Varsity) – If you are interested in playing volleyball, please contact Coach Walker at Brenda.Lopez2@ocps.net. Tryouts and details to follow.