As many of you know we are unable to allow all our fans to attend home games as we would like. OCPS has limited tickets to 2 tickets per participating student and it is at the participating students discretion of who they would like to attend the game as their guest. Our stadium capacity only allows for estimated 350 spectators in attendance including the visiting team (2 tickets per participating student). So please understand at JONES we are doing our best to make sure that we are following the safety guidelines given to us from Orange County Public Schools and the Health Department to keep our students, staff, and community safe as possible.
With that being said please read the following procedures that will be in place for GAME DAYS.
- PARKING: All passengers of a vehicle must present a physical ticket to park inside of the Athletic Complex.
- SPECTATOR ENTRANCE:
- Your temperature will be taken
- You will give your ticket to a staff member
- A staff member will give you a wristband
- STADIUM SEATING: Spectators will sit in designated areas, marked with a blue “X” or “Line” to help with social distancing
- GAME CLOSING: Spectators will be asked to exit the stadium and proceed to their vehicle.
- Athletes will not be released from the field until the main stadium has been cleared of spectators.