Our athletic department believes that athletics helps develop pride, loyalty in our school, and each other, as well as self-confidence and accomplishment as individuals.
In the most recent sport seasons our programs have grown and done well despite having disparities in sponsorships and equipment. In the past 4 years we have sent over 60 athletes to college with athletic scholarships for basketball, football, track and field, and even girls’ weightlifting.
- 2019 1A Girls’ Weightlifting 3 ladies place in top 8 at State Champions
- 2019 2A Girls’ Track and Field District and Regional Champions
- 2019 2A Girls’ Track and Field 4×100 relay State Champions
- 2019 5A Football State Runner-up
- 2020 5A Girls’ Basketball Final 4
- 2020 5A Boys’ Basketball District Champions
Jones High’s Athletic Department would like to reward our athletes and coaches with facilities and equipment that matches their dedication. We would like to start by purchasing a scoreboard for our Stadium. More specifically a digital scoreboard that will engage the crowd and allow us to generate funds in the future for our athletic programs.
So we are reaching out to you, our Fans, for your support in hope you would be able to assist with a donation to reach our goal of $50k to purchase a quality scoreboard.
Donations of any amount will be accepted and appreciated.